So, let me just trail off with an off the cuff and therefore wholly unconsidered list of resolutions for 2014:
- As ever, Ramble more
- Rebuild copper-man.net so I don't always feel vaguely embarrassed sending people there. The site was thrown together in a haze of post-layoff anxiety, and it shows
- As part of revamped site, add big gallery of archival content. Specifically, I'm going to scan and vid the best of my old flipbooks
- Finish both albums and then figure out what that actually means
- Lose the 12 pounds gained in the last year
- And would it kill you to read a book every once in a while?
Thanks, all - and those of you that i know as friends, i also resolve to be a better friend. Another thing I realize as I grow older is the importance of friends, so if you are my friend, thank you for your friendship, and i hope that your own 2014 is a benevolent and rich year.