One of those days of nuts and bolts, springs and wires; various random pieces thrown in a box in the morning, and by the end of the day, I'm supposed to have constructed a working X-2 rocket out of them. I didn't quite make orbit, but I did okay:
- Wrote a new radio spot for an Audi, Acura & Volkswagen dealer
- Put together a postcard for two Harley dealers
- Got the heat back online (well, okay, the heating guy did that, but I was here)
- Made a flyer for the agency
- Put up some curtains in the spare room
- Did some laundry
- Emptied the dishwasher
- Cooked dinner for me and Yesenia
- Played Putnam (our houseguest, who arrived at nine) various prog-rock tracks to show him just how boss Bill Bruford and Phil Collins were.
That's probably enough, right? Let me go put my second load in the dryer, and we'll call it a night.